Skip to main content

We are getting errors trying to text to Verizon users, saying "messsage undelivered" even though we have completed the TCR registration. Anyone else having similar problems?

@Dave Sargeant I see that you have some open tickets for reprovisioning.
Please continue to work with Tech Support, but feel free to shoot the Community Team an email if you need additional assistance or updates.
Community.Support@RingCentral.com

DITTO - isolated to only Verizon today - I can receive from them but not send. I opend a supprt ticket - let's see.

Becky - My IT dept has tried reaching out both by phone, following up on the open ticket and email but NOBODY repsonds. Like you, we have a business to run, ours happens to be recruiting and not being able to text candidates is VERY concerning. Whats equally concerning is the lack of response from Ring Central.

Having exactly the same issue since 3/6/2023. RingCentral support and our account rep have been utterly useless, just keep regurgitating the same "TCR registration" nonsense.

We've had our RingCentral service since 2009, didn't have any issues exchanging SMS with these customers up until now.

Why is this issue happening now with Verizon, and what's RingCentral's ETA for getting it fixed?

We are having the same issue as well, no idea where this came from or how long until it is resolved, but this is going on 3 days now. It's impossible to run a business with this kind of issue

RingCentral, you need to figure this out, and stop with the word salad non-explanations for the cause of the problem. Please clearly explain what is being done to fix this issue. This disruption is seriously affecting our ability to communicate with our customers.

We continue to have the same texting issues on Ring Central with Verizon users. I dont think this is related to registering for TCR , we've done that successfully.

Many of our users continue to have other little issues, like the dashboard not working, so we keep having to reboot contantly to see whos online. Today one of my managers couldnt make outbound calls or send messages.

It seems we continually have random issues across all our users, something that has been going on for the past couple of months. we are seriously considering switching services, cant run a business with an unreliable communication platform. And customer support offers nothing but the same message" Please continue to work with tech support". When will this madness end?????

Same issue. The TCR make no sense. I don't have any campaign...I use ring central to text employees(collegues) in the US instead of my personal phone. TCR makes zero sense. Why would I need an "opt out" for a personal text to my collegue in the US just because I am using my ring central app versus my Rogers personal account?

Someone from Ring Central needs to get educated on this quickly. My suggestion call Rogers or Bell. I have no issues texting using Rogers or Bell

Looks like this issue has now been resolved.

Yes it seems like it has finally been resolved