Skip to main content

Phones/Chat down ... It says our line has been disconnected. Our chat isn't working either. Anyone?

Yes! Ours are as well.

No, ours just say "offline" and when we try to click "available", it says "Something went wrong on our end, try again later."

Hi Everyone,

This is a known outage, and the RingCentral Operations teams are investigating the issue and will provide updates. You may check more information regarding this at https://status.ringcentral.com/.

The status page also says the issues is specific to messaging. We have users that can't even log into the app and those that are logged in are not able to change their status to available. In this respect our phones are down for inbound calls that ring into our call center.

I can't get into the app at all. It won't show my presence and keeps me in Offline status. Any ETA on a fix? Status page only shows messaging is affected, but it's the entire app for my store

We think all our calls are coming thru but shows "offline".

It will work if you had not changed your status or logged out prior to the issue.

The status page hasn't been updated in over an hour. When can we expect service to be restored? We are getting complaints from our customers.

Can you please provide us with an update? The status page has been stagnant for quite some time.

We appear to be back up, and status page all green now. Where can we find the outage/incident history, root cause, etc? Thank you!

Hi, the issue has been fixed with some customers, and we are still closely monitoring this.

I have some users that are still saying offline and cannot change their status so why is the status showing all green?

Also, please be transparent as to what caused/is causing the issue.

But the status is all green? So do we send the all clear to users or hold?screenshot-2022-12-08-143007.jpg

Hi, the app login issues and inability to send and receive messages have been resolved. The login issue would have kept you from being able to make phone calls that time as well since you weren't logged into the system. Please restart your app, and if the problem still exists, please submit a ticket to Tech Support at https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html