Skip to main content

We have 2 users and 2 physical phones. I setup a ring group, which seemed to be working properly, until we discovered the second user cannot have a call ring through to his mobile app (his app accepts calls made to his extension). I went to the settings page, and the "ring group" is for "user #1 desktop and mobile", and then for "both of our physical Yealink phones (listed together as 1 box)". I tried to add user #2 desktop and mobile, but then I got this error:

"When selecting simultaneous distribution, there can only be up to 2 phones enabled. When selecting sequential distribution, there can only be up to 2 phones inside a ring group. Reduce the number of active phones or number of phones inside ring groups in Call Handling & Forwarding in order to change this setting."

Is there a way that both user's apps and both physical phones ring simultaneously?

Matthew,

In the Call Handling area - you have the ability to set as below:1683651777368.png

This rings my desktop app, my physical phone, and my mobile (with slight delay for connecting to the underlying carrier) No ring group needed.

Or, are you trying to make one extension ring to two+ separate users? The best for that then would be a Call Queue.

What's the end result, if I missed the mark?