Skip to main content

The RingCentral app on my android device is no longer ringing. Looking at the google play feedback, 2 other members also write in the same complaint. I checked my settings and they have not been changed. Showing its set to Ring Loud with Vibrate disabled.

Is anyone else getting this problem as its started a few days ago and I factory resetted my device to instantly get the same problem with Ring Central first thing.

Thank you.

Update, everyone on my company ringcentral mobile app is no longer ringing. Only on screen display when calls come in without ringing. Please advise.

Further update.

Ring Central system outage causing issues to all Mobile apps only.

Desktop apps seem unaffected so far.

Multiple companies are having the same issue. If you have also, please let me know. More feedback for RingCentral team to resolve the issues will be helpful.

I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy s20. Started last Wednesday.

You can open a support ticket with technical team here:

https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html

and keep a track on this issue

Hi all,

This is a known issue. A patch will be deployed by end of today, please ensure to update to the latest version.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, same issue. Has the patch been pushed yet?

Any updates to this issue? I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and it's not ringing.

A patch for this has been released to the Android Google Play Store. Please ensure you are on version 21.3.11. No uninstall/reinstall should be necessary. If you visit the app page, you should see an update available. Thank you!

Confirmed working again now after patch. Thank you.