Skip to main content
Question

Numbers ported away but still in contract - No reply from Ringcentral

• 9 September 2024
  • 1 reply

After being with Ringcentral for over 7 years I was offered a bundled deal for broadband and phones from BT. I checked the RingCentral admin portal and couldn’t see anywhere that I was still in contract.

Ringcentral allowed our numbers to be ported to BT (which turns out is actually Ringcentral with a BT logo on it) and did not contact me to make me aware that I was still in contract.

When I contacted Ringcentral to close our account I was told that there are still 8 months left with the contract as the contract autorenews for two years. Received no renewal notifciations over the last 7 years.

I have sent numerous emails to our account manager and the customer experience team and only received two replies stating there is nothing they can do or why they allowed the numbers to be ported away. They no longer respond to my emails requesting a solution so now we are paying over a £1000 a month for 48 lines that are useless.

Hello @trevor-van-minnen I've sent you a direct message to assist you with this matter.