question

Nate Breeden avatar image
Nate Breeden asked vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

Webhook Issue

My webhook is no longer receiving anything from RingCentral, it's been working for 1.5 years...

Things I've tried:

- Creating a new webhook
- Verifying the webhook exists using "Get Subscriptions" (https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/Subscriptions/listSubscriptions)
- Verified the server address is accurate when creating the webhook
- Verified I can talk to my webhook server over the internet and that it see's me doing so
- Updated all libraries that are being used in my scripts

Any ideas? Seems like it stopped working this weekend, but it might have been longer than that, I just noticed this morning.

I'm using Python, NGROK, WSGI and Flask. Like I said though, this has been working so not sure if it's related to a bigger issue.

rest apiwebhooks
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Nate Breeden commented

What event filters are in your subscription?

6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Nate Breeden avatar image Nate Breeden commented ·

Hey Phong,

I'm using: /restapi/v1.0/account/~/telephony/sessions

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Nate Breeden commented ·

We received reports of intermittent issue with tel session event notification but it happens thru PubNub delivery method. You are the first one report on Webhook method.

Can you help verify quickly by adding a presence event filter to your Webhook subscription and change a user event to see if you get the presence event. Please update me with your test and more critically if the presence event works but not the tel session event, then add your account id (just the account id) here so I can add it to the report of this incident.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Nate Breeden avatar image Nate Breeden Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Hey Phong,

Yes the presence Webhook works fine, looks like it is the issue you're talking about.

My account id is 2390595036

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Gray Delacluyse avatar image
Gray Delacluyse answered

I'm experiencing the same issue.

1 |3000

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered Nate Breeden commented

The intermittent subscription issue that we had yesterday has been resolved completely. Please confirm your instance works fine.

1 comment
1 |3000

Nate Breeden avatar image Nate Breeden commented ·

Sorry for the delay. Yes, it's been working for me.

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Gray Delacluyse answered Gray Delacluyse commented

Was working for me after the fix and in the last hour it stopped again.

4 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

We have not heard from others since the fixes. Can you double check by delete all existing subscriptions (if any) then create a new one. If the problem persists, give me your account id.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Gray Delacluyse avatar image Gray Delacluyse Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Restarted the subscription, a set came in and then nothing after that. Account ID: 680603040

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Gray Delacluyse commented ·

Do you mind you give the subscription id too.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

Looks like there was an intermittent issue again this morning for a short period and the issue issue got resolved as well. Should be working correctly.

1 |3000

Gray Delacluyse answered Gray Delacluyse edited

Still not working for me

recreated the subscription, new id is aa0b7463-e3d6-4301-abb0-1113e5bd3bca

1 |3000

vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

@Gary Can you open a support ticket or reach out to me via email vyshakh.babji@ringcentral.com . I can help you in getting this resolved.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys