question

Aaron Zigler avatar image
Aaron Zigler asked Suyash Joshi commented

Page Not Found Error

Getting error screenshot-2022-06-27-110613.pngwhile hitting the endpointUrl with named credential .Please help

errorsauthentication
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Suyash Joshi avatar image
Suyash Joshi answered Suyash Joshi commented

Need more information - code snippet etc, seems like you are performing OAuth against the RingCentral Sandbox environment.

Did you follow the tutorial from our developer guide, which language/SDK you using ?

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Aaron Zigler avatar image Aaron Zigler commented ·

I have created named credential and auth provider in my salesforce org . When i hit save button to authorize after that it shows the above error

please look after the below screenshot of named credential and auth provider

Named Credential

screenshot-2022-06-28-095448.png

Auth Provider

auth-provider.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ Aaron Zigler commented ·

To test OAuth, I would suggest making with a simple web app in order to ensure your OAuth Flow is correctly set up and there is no bug happening there then consider integrating with Salesforce and see if you run into any problems then. Sorry I don't have salesforce integration knowledge, have you tried asking in the Salesforce developer forum?

Btw we provide an application if you're trying to integrate RingCentral with the Salesforce app: https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/salesforce

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys