question

Timothy King avatar image
Timothy King asked Joe Cache answered

Poly VVX Expansion Module

Hi we need to add 2 Expansion modules. Can you tell me where to purchase these? For our VVX 250 phones

Thank You

vvx-500
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hi Timothy, you may purchase it outside of RingCentral. We do not sell an expansion module; we only sell desk phones with a built-in expansion module.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Timothy King avatar image Timothy King commented ·

It was actually a Yealink SIP-T43U phone, but I guess the same applies. Thank You

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Timothy King commented ·

You're welcome!

0 Likes 0 ·
Joe Cache avatar image
Joe Cache answered

Seeing Mary's answer - I can say that we've had good results from: https://www.metrolinedirect.com/polycom1.html when we went from Avaya to updated Yealinks and Polycoms.

We've bought over the years and each order has been fine. They're quick to answer questions, and fairly quick to ship.

Hope that helps.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app