question

Ryan James avatar image
Ryan James asked herberto-castillo edited

Is there a way to track or pull up a log of what phone number people are dialing to call in?

We have phone numbers in different locations and for different marketing campaigns that route to our main number. Is there a way through the call log or some other means to identify which of those phone numbers are being used to call in?

call logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

If the phone numbers from different locations are not part of your RingCentral account, we will not be able to track them. The call log will only start tracking once it hits the main number or any numbers on the account.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

herberto-castillo avatar image
herberto-castillo answered herberto-castillo edited

Hi @Ryan James I think what you are describing is discussed in the following RC KB Article: RingCentral Call Queue Display Settings Overview

Call Queue display names are reflected in Call Log and Call History of phones and soft clients. Read over the first use case listed as an example, I think it matches up with the scenario you are describing. I have attached a screenshot below.

1669760625598.png

If you need additional assistance, you can reach out to RC Support:

1669760625598.png (73.0 KiB)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app