question

matt-spinks2179 avatar image
matt-spinks2179 asked Phong Vu edited

What permission on the front-end correlates to the ReadServicePlanInfo permission retrieved from "restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/authz-profile"?

I have a customer who has a very specific use case. They need to set up a user in RingCentral who does not have the ReadServicePlanInfo for the account (when permissions are retrieved from the api endpoint "restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/authz-profile"). I've tried disabling many different combinations of permissions on the RingCentral roles and permissions tab for this user, but I always have the ReadServicePlanInfo permissions when I look it up via the api. Which permission on the front end will turn that permission off on the backend?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu edited

It is a user permission (not an app permission) and I think it is under the Billing - Service Plan where you specify the role for an extension.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys