question

David Hazen avatar image
David Hazen asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

TCR & RingCentral Fees

Hi I currently have a premium Ring central plan. For texting I use the Window Desktop app and get charged only when I go over my monthly limits.

1) I need to know what all the costs are associated with the changes in the text industry and Ring Centrals service fee changes

) What are the TCR re-occurring fees?

b) Ring Central re-occurring fees

c) Text fees. How many texts per month are free under the premium plan. What is the exact cost for over usage.

d) Ring Central Brand fees

2) Regarding new campaign brand. Will on campaign cover all my different texting message, including back and forth texting to my customers, mass texting to invite customer to join my service list, mass appointment reminders, etc, etc

3) My TCR registration is pending. Can I go ahead and create the Campaign brand or do I need to way for my TCR application to get accept

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

@David Hazen I would start with the FAQ to see if it doesn't address some of these questions:
https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/TCR-business-registration-FAQ.html?brand=RingCentral&product=MVP&language=en_US

If you come up against any other concerns, please share them here or shoot us an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Michael Giterman avatar image Michael Giterman commented ·

Please help me with this. I have reached out to your people today and was redirected to 3 diff people and in the end hung up on. Then I called back and someone told me that I just have to wait. I just don't understand if I am preapproved already why cant someone turn on the system.

0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Giterman avatar image Michael Giterman commented ·

I can be reached at 8474142221

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Michael Giterman commented ·

@Michael Giterman As I'm sure you understand pre-approval is not approval.
As I said in your original thread, I am looking into this and ask for your patience as I gather more details.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app