question

Brandon Roope avatar image
Brandon Roope asked Brandon Roope answered

Conversational Standard Volume vs. Low Volume?

When going through the TCR Registration process and creating a campaign, there is an option for Conversational Standard Volume vs. Low Volume. I am a bit confused. We will only use text messages for communication with customers regarding scheduling quotes and jobs. Normal, casual conversation. No "marketing campaigns." We will likely be sending less than 15,000 messages per month, but I feel like when we are having a normal conversation with a customer, we may send more than 6 messages per minute during a conversation? Curious on if I should choose the Low Volume option and just deal with the 6 message limit per minute, or if I need to get the Standard Volume option. Any guidance will be appreciated, thanks!

sms and text messaginghigh-volume smstcr
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hey, @Brandon Roope I just double-checked with our TCR Program Management Team and they confirmed that the Conversational is probably your best bet. However, if you have more detailed questions, please leave them here or shoot us an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Brandon Roope avatar image
Brandon Roope answered

Thanks for your response. They are both considered "conversational"...so should I choose the Standard or Low Volume?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app