News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Is there a report available that shows when a user is logged into the queue during the day?
Tags: call queue
Jan 5, 2021 at 8:44am   •   5 replies  •  1 likes
Mike Brown

I would like to find out when my techs are logged in during the day to the queue and when they are not. This would be helpful in determining when we miss calls if anyone was in the queue at that time or not.

on Jan 5, 2021 at 9:59am   •  0 likes

Thank you for the quick reply. I have been all through the Performance Reports and found nothing that is what I am looking for. The below screenshot shows when a tech is in the call queue. I would like to know when during the day the tech has this toggled off. Other phone systems I have used in the past have been able to provide this type of detail. I take it RingCentral does not provide this level of detail in their reporting?

accept-queue-calls.png

on Jan 6, 2021 at 7:58am   •  0 likes

I see what you mean now Mike. This feature is not available. You may create a new post and share it as an idea. There's a "Share an idea button on the upper part of this site.

on Jan 5, 2021 at 9:41am   •  0 likes

Hi Mike,

I'm not really sure which specific queue reports do you mean but you may want to check with Analytics Reports. Check out these links below.

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/6943.html#3

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/10512-Analytics-Portal-Performance-Report-Overview-RingCentral.html

on Jun 17, 2022 at 12:28pm   •  0 likes

This feature would be super helpful

2 Answers
answered on Sep 19, 2023 at 12:23pm  

Curious about this as well. Audit trail doesn't seem to show me changes where an individual makes themselves available or not in queues.

answered on Aug 22, 2023 at 6:21am  

Hi, not sure if you found a better answer yet but what about using the Audit Trail?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us