question

bittacy-cars3038 avatar image
bittacy-cars3038 asked Anirban answered

Exercise all requested permissions (read Presence)

I'm having problems with graduation requirements, two are green but one is still red (cross) i.e exercise all requested permissions. My app has only read presence permission.

Kindly help me, If anyone has the same problem.

Here are the screenshot

Graduation Requirements:

Endpoint usage:

permissions
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered

step 1: go to https://developer.ringcentral.com

step 2: Login

step 3:  go to https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-docs/latest/index.html#!#APIReference.html

step 4: search for "ReadPresence", identify all the endpoints which requres "ReadPresence" permission

step 5: For each of the endpoints you identified in step #4, call it several times. (you need to write some code I think)

step 6: Once you excised all the endpoints, it will become green.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bittacy-cars3038 answered
Thank You for the reply.

I've done all of the above steps as you said, but it is still the same.
1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
I am out of ideas. Could anybody else help?
1 |3000

bittacy-cars3038 answered
Thank You for your assistance, its all green now :)
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Your application has been approved for production.
1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

It may sometimes takes time to reflect the status.. maybe same thing happened here

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys