question

dominick-bernal4123 avatar image
dominick-bernal4123 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

Our untouched application started to receive "503 Service Unavailable" errors - where can I ask for help?

Our application, which hasn't changed, started receiving "503 Service Unavailable" errors this morning.

There doesn't seem to be any avenue for direct support when these outages occur. Is there a number I can call or help desk I can submit tickets to?

errors
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jason-wright91 avatar image
jason-wright91 answered
We're having the same problem right now and we're getting flooded with Support Calls. Not sure who to reach out to either.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dominick-bernal4123 answered
So, it turns out there is a help desk for developer tools.  I've submitted a ticket for my issue.

1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
I have acknowledged that I am seeing this same issue in Production for all non-oauth endpoints (but not seeing this in my Sandbox Account). I've escalated this to our engineering team for immediate investigation.

Could those reporting or commenting please reply if they are seeing this only on non-oauth endpoints in production (or if you're seeing this in the sandbox as well) please?

Thanks,
Benjamin
1 |3000

jason-wright91 avatar image
jason-wright91 answered benjamin-dean commented

I am only seeing this in production. My code works fine with the Sandbox environment. I wrote to the developer support team and just got a response that they haven't had any reports of any problems this morning.

1 comment
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·
Thanks, I just spoke with them moments ago letting them know of this issue and to reply in kind.

We will post updates here as we work towards resolution.
0 Likes 0 ·
benjamin-dean answered
I just received notice from our Engineering Architect that this issue has been acknowledged and escalated to our engineering team accordingly.

More information as we have it for you...
1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
I just received notice that this issue should be resolved. I tested in my production account and it appears resolved.

Could everyone here please view their logs or re-test and report if everything is back to normal operating expectations now please?
1 |3000

dominick-bernal4123 answered benjamin-dean commented
I have confirmed that we are no longer experiencing the issue.

Thank you for your excellent response!
1 comment
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·
Team effort (thanks to our Engineering team for being so awesome!)
0 Likes 0 ·
John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys