question

arp-operator2760 avatar image
arp-operator2760 asked bjsvec commented

Hold music

Can I get a copy of the current Ring Central hold music? MP3 Please. It's kind of a guitar jazz sample. Thanks

admin portalextension
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
https://service.ringcentral.com/assets/greetings/en_US/1210/moh_acoustic.wav?v=8.02.7638

You may need to be logged in to download this and then you will need to convert it mp3 if you need it in that format.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

arp-operator2760 avatar image
arp-operator2760 answered bjsvec commented
Wrong music!  If you call Ring Central and listen to the hold music you get when you are on hold, you will hear that it is not the Acoustic sample that you sent me. I would like the same music file that I hear when I am on hold with Ring Central.  Thanks
5 comments
1 |3000

bjsvec avatar image bjsvec commented ·
Are you a RC customer?  If you go to your web portal and listen to the MOH options do you find it there?  If so, what is it called?  
0 Likes 0 ·
arp-operator2760 avatar image arp-operator2760 commented ·
Trerin lies the problem. I am a RC customer and I have used "Acoustic" in the past.... but the music sample that Ring Central uses is NOT "Acoustic" even though it is called that. I wa advised by one of the techs that you could find the source of the music and forward it to me. Did you listen to what I am talking about?
0 Likes 0 ·
bjsvec avatar image bjsvec commented ·
I'm listening, but I can't read your mind and know what music you are hearing :)  You should be able to find it by listening to all the MOH options in your user or admin portal.  Then, I can tell you how to download it or send you a link if you tell me what it is called.
0 Likes 0 ·
usha-vargas7195 avatar image usha-vargas7195 bjsvec commented ·

Hi there, may I have the "world" on hold music download file? thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
bjsvec avatar image bjsvec usha-vargas7195 commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app