question

riley-clegg145 avatar image
riley-clegg145 asked Phong Vu answered

Hold Time and Result Status

Two Questions: 1. How do I obtain the hold time from the call log API? We have a client that needs to know this for reporting purposes. We pull the call log daily and store in a central db for dashboard reporting FYI. 2. What does "Rejected" under the "Result Status Fields" mean? The documentation says: "Call is declined". Is that a failure of the incoming call? Thank you!

rest apicall logs
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jeremy Waterman avatar image Jeremy Waterman commented ·

Did you ever find a way to determine the hold time? This is something I am looking to do as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi Riley,

Sorry for the delayed response!
Unfortunately, there is no "OnHold" time value available in the call log data. For the call result status, I think the "Rejected" referred to a call that got rejected by the service, not by the user clicking the decline an incoming call. I will confirm the status if I get more info about it.

+ Phong
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Check out my blog to see if you want to implement that.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys