question

phil-harris4365 avatar image
phil-harris4365 asked Scorptec System Admin edited

date and time out of sync vvx411

phonehardware
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered
Reboot phone via HOME key.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

phil-harris4365 answered
Good morning. Thanks for the response. I have reboot via home key. Still flashing error in date/time bar. See attached:
1 |3000

phil-harris4365 answered
1 |3000

mike avatar image
mike Deactivated answered
Hi Phil,  Just letting you know one of our support agents will be in touch with you. We've opened case 05485783 for you. 

Mike 
1 |3000

phil-harris4365 answered
Thank you!
1 |3000

Marissa Johnson avatar image
Marissa Johnson answered mary-community-moderator commented

Phone is saying time/date out of sync. I have unplugged phone multiple times and it still isn't working.

1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Marissa,

The phone is no longer connected in that case. It needs to be re-provisioned. Please contact our Tech support.. All of our Support numbers can be found here. You can also open a support web case here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Joe Cache avatar image
Joe Cache answered

Marissa,

This is an old thread you jumped on - but, if you have admin access to the RC app:

- Under your User tab, there's 'Phones & Numbers'
- On the Phone tab, there's should be your physical phones description, click on the 'Edit' to the right of the screen.
- On the next page, click the 'resync'.

My understanding is that it will reload the phones configuration, and reboot it. Perhaps something went awry with the NTP settings.

Hope that helps - otherwise, i'd reach out to their techs.

1 |3000

Scorptec System Admin avatar image
Scorptec System Admin answered Scorptec System Admin edited

I am having the same issue with a Polycom VVX 350 and it is showing date time out of sync and have also tried the same TS steps. I am trying to follow the guide of Joe Cache but I do not have the option for resync.1672881852532.png

1672881852532.png (17.6 KiB)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app