question

nibu-eapen10876 avatar image
nibu-eapen10876 asked Anirban edited

Auth exception: Refresh token has expired

Everything was working fine and It started throwing following error after I made a mistake. I have passed wrong appKey onetime. But not working after reverting back.

Auth exception: Refresh token has expired

Exception: Invalid resource owner credentials

SDK HTTP Error at https://platform.ringcentral.com/restapi/oauth/token

Response text: {

"error" : "invalid_grant",

"error_description" : "Invalid resource owner credentials",

"errors" : [ {

"errorCode" : "OAU-140",

"message" : "Invalid resource owner credentials"

} ]

}

authentication
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered nibu-eapen10876 commented
You might have specified the wrong username/password.  Or you changed your password but forgot to update it in your app.

By the way, are you using password flow or auth code flow? It helps me to troubleshoot further if you could provide more details and preferably post some code.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nibu-eapen10876 avatar image nibu-eapen10876 commented ·
My extension got changed and I'm not being informed. I used email id to login to the service console. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

You need to check your credential again and may be the case that there is still wrong input exists in your credentials or other input like extension , password etc

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys