question

sandra-reyes9196 avatar image
sandra-reyes9196 asked saadetswift16514 answered

CALL LOG

First I must say that I have been using ring-central for 10 years. For some reason, for about 3 days, the call log does not allow me to see directly on the same screen, the data that I have added before of my clients.

Example: * John Smith called me a month ago to make an order for my products. At that time I added to the phone number of John Smith data such as:

- Address

- Price of the product

- Date - And also to each client is added in the "notes" any aspect that is relevant so that our sales group can follow up.

In this way I did it for 10 years, without any problem.

continue the example:

Now, 3 months after the Mr. John Smith made his purchase, calls again to buy again, but this time another product, ... here comes the big PROBLEM; then when I want to see my client's data in the call log, I simply can not see since the data does not exist.

Previously, just placing the mouse in the name (which had already been added before) and pushing automatically opened a window on the same screen and in that window you could read all the records of Mr. John Smith. NOW THAT UNFORTUNATELY DOES NOT OCCUR.

To see the results of Mr. John Smith, I have to go to contacts, enter name and / or phone number and that way I can read the results that have been added previously.

It seems that it is a matter of lazy people, but the reality is that we have thousands of clients with the same name and it becomes really inoperative in this way.

Another problem that came linked to this:

It is impossible to add the names and that for me is the most effective tool, that when placing the publicity the calls that enter the system must have a name to be able to do their due follow-up.

Please, if someone can help me with this, and please I hope you can understand me because my English is extremely limited.

I have tried to transmit to the people who answer me by phone what the problem is, but unfortunately I did not know how to explain or perhaps they do not know what I am talking about.

Thank you

Sandra Reyes

call logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

roth14496 avatar image
roth14496 answered sandra-reyes9196 commented
I have found the same problem and would also like an answer...Ring Central are you listening and monitoring these comments???
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sandra-reyes9196 avatar image sandra-reyes9196 commented ·
Thank you very much for your comment and your suggestion. (your Spanish is very good, at least better than my English). I will do exactly what you tell me. I need a solution to this problem. They have called me from ring-central today twice, but they do not really understand what the problem is. Day to day is a new problem, today I wanted to print the last 7 days of the incoming calls and unfortunately "neither" can.
Right now I'm going to post in "feature request" hopefully I'll be lucky. Thanks again!
1 Like 1 ·
J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
If you have not posted it as a "problem" yet, I would post it as a problem also.

Si an no lo ha publicado como un "problema", tambin lo publicara como un problema. Para su informacin, no soy empleado de RingCentral. Solo soy un usuario que ayuda aqu en los foros con mi experiencia utilizando RingCentral.

1 Like 1 ·
Hello
I believe that ringcentral is not aware of the real problems that users have. Today I reported the problem 3 times again, they gave me a phone number to call but none of the people who answered the phone could solve the problem. Sorry for my english.
0 Likes 0 ·
J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
Sandra,

I'm sorry you're having problems. The people who answered the phone were probably support employees and not developers. That's why they could not help you. All you can do is post it here as a "Feature Request" and the employees who moderate these forums can escalate the problem. Sometimes it takes time and other people complaining about the same problem.

Lo siento, ests teniendo problemas. Las personas que respondieron el telfono probablemente eran empleados de soporte y no desarrolladores. Es por eso que no pudieron ayudarte. Todo lo que puede hacer es publicarlo aqu como una "Solicitud de caractersticas" y los empleados que moderan estos foros pueden escalar el problema. A veces lleva tiempo y otras personas se quejan del mismo problema. Lo siento por mi espaol!

0 Likes 0 ·
I already published it, but I will also do it in "problems".
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Sandra, I actually followed up with our Product Team about this yesterday. Still waiting for a response. In order to keep things nice and tidy, I'm going to keep this thread active and retire the other one you posted :)

"De hecho, segu con nuestro equipo de productos sobre esto ayer. An esperando una respuesta. Con el fin de mantener las cosas bonitas y ordenadas, voy a mantener este hilo activo y retirar el otro que publicaste :) "
1 |3000

sandra-reyes9196 answered
Hi, I really do not understand why they delete the comments or the problems that the user is expressing. If you were so efficient in solving the problems, as well as "erasing" comments, I guarantee that it would be a long time ago. Why stopping at nonsense?, what I need is for them to really work on trying to solve the big problem that I have.
1 |3000

sandra-reyes9196 answered
I enter the chat seeking help to this problem, I am paying for my monthly service almost $ 200 and I have more than 10 days with this problem and NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY, has been able to help me.
Today someone very kind in the chat tells me that it is a problem of engineering, that when they have an answer, they will let me know. And meanwhile what do I do, pay for a service that does not work?
1 |3000

Hi Sandra, I'm sorry for the frustration. Our Product Team got back to me and they are aware of the issue and working towards getting it fixed. I'll post more updates on an ETA when that information becomes available
1 |3000

Hi Sandra, like I mentioned earlier, I noticed you posted a new thread with the exact same information as this thread. In order to avoid duplication, I simply retired the other thread so that I can provide updates on this thread. This was not of malicious intent or anything! Just part of keeping the Community tidy and avoiding duplication :)

I am still awaiting for information about this specific issue that you raised regarding the Call Log. Hopefully the Product Team will get back to me sometime this week :)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app