question

andrea-dereberry383 avatar image
andrea-dereberry383 asked jessica-community-moderator commented

I noticed Germany is no longer on the list for CONFERENCE CALLS. Are there plans of bring that number back? We need a number there !!!!

I noticed Germany is no longer on the list of numbers for CONFERENCE CALLS. Are there plans of bring that number back? We need a number there !!!!

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hey Andrea, 

Germany is still listed here:  https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/9065?language=en_US
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andrea-dereberry383 answered jessica-community-moderator commented

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for getting back to me; Is that link the list of numbers for meetings?

I just checked your website yesterday for CONFERENCE CALL numbers and Germany was not there.

I check the conference call numbers by clicking on the second icon from the left   (three people sitting around a conference table).  

When I click on that icon, I can call up a list of countries available and Germany is not on that list.

Please advise as to how to check the list of countries for CONFERENCE CALLS

Thank you.

1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Andrea, 

The original link I posted is for conference calls :) 
0 Likes 0 ·
Jessica,
How do I get to this link on your home page?    I would prefer not to just have a link, since links can change.

When I complete my log on for Ring Central, the link below is where I am taken.

https://service.ringcentral.com/application/overview/?postPhoneLogin=true

WHAT DO I CLICK ON, OR WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE TO ENSURE I HAVE THE COMPLETE LIST OF CONFERENCE CALL NUMBERS..  Again, since links change. I do not want a link, I want to know where on the "home page" I go to get to the most current CONFERENCE CALL LIST - NOT meeting list.

1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Andrea, 

You can access the list through the Conference section in service web: 

0 Likes 0 ·
that's where I am going and Germany is NOT on that list !!!!!   If you click on the little "conference table" with the "three people" sitting around it, and look up the phone numbers, Germany is NOT on that list. 

Can YOU please take a look at this to let me know what you see ?

Thank you.  I appreciate your assistance.

1 comment
1 |3000

When I click on the "Select" button under international Dial-In Numbers, on page 3 I have Germany listed. This is what I see: 

If you don't have Germany listed, it is most likely a limitation on your account and you'll need to reach out to Support for additional assistance. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Germany is now BACK on the conference call  list; it was NOT there yesterday.  Thank you.  Now I see that Norway has been removed.  Any word on when that will be reinstated?
1 comment
1 |3000

Hi Andrea,

I don't have any information on when Norway will be available again. When it is available again though, the list should be updated to reflect that :) 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app