question

dawn-rockas avatar image
dawn-rockas asked saadetswift16514 answered

How to Stop Google from Requesting Permission to Launch/Schedule RC Meeting

My company has been using RingCentral Meetings for 2 years. It was formerly an AT&T Office at Hand product of RingCentral, but O@H was defunct on 5/24/19 and replaced with just plain RingCentral Meetings. Before the defunct, I never had Google ask my permission to launch, schedule or join a meeting. Now, it does and it's annoying. I have spoken with RC and they tell me it's a Google issue, since my company uses Google for email and calendar. Please help!

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Dawn, did you still need help? Do you have a screen shot of the request you're seeing?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dawn-rockas avatar image
dawn-rockas answered
Hi Saadet,
I do.  May I send the screen shots to your email address?  The 2 I have are slightly larger than what is permitted via this site.
Thanks in advance,
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app