question

Nhuong Le avatar image
Nhuong Le asked Phong Vu answered

Graduation Requirements: Dictionary/fax-cover-page?

I am trying to meet my 'Graduation Requirements' for my private fax app for windows. And one of the requirement is 'dictionary/fax-cover-page'. I have tried to look it up but I don't see anything about it. Can someone give me some guidance on how to get it done, please?

Thank you

faxgraduation
un.jpg (47.2 KiB)
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Did you call the dictionary/fax-cover-page endpoint several time in the last 2 days? What is your app name or the app's clientId?

1 Like 1 ·
Nhuong Le avatar image Nhuong Le Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

App name: fax

ClientID: 3q3__9ICR4OL7kOiviGg1w

I do use 'coverIndex' and 'coverPageText' in the python code. I am not sure if they are fax-cover-page endpoint. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Nhuong Le commented ·

Some how you call the sms endpoint and your app does not have the SMS permission. So either add the SMS permission to your app if you really need SMS. Or, check your code to remove the part you call SMS endpoint.

Let me know.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Either add the SMS permission to your app if you really need SMS. Or, check your code to remove the part you call SMS endpoint.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys