question

alex12345678 avatar image
alex12345678 asked mary-community-moderator commented

Ringcentral is pulling an image that I can't seem to change

My RingCentral Meetings profile is pulling a picture that I can't seem to change.

It was originally pulling from RC (Glip), but now it's pulling a pre-cropped version. I tried changing my RC (Glip) photo to something else, but to no avail, RC Meeting remains unchanged.

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dustin-garlick avatar image
dustin-garlick answered dustin-garlick commented
RC Meetings is a separate picture to change.  It is changed in the ring central admin for meetings.
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

alex12345678 avatar image alex12345678 commented ·
Strange, I'm not sure how it picked the current picture though...

How do I change that pic?

0 Likes 0 ·
dustin-garlick avatar image dustin-garlick commented ·
You are referring to the back round picture?  goto settings>Virtual backround
0 Likes 0 ·
kelsey-mitchell avatar image
kelsey-mitchell answered
We are having this issue as well. RC Meetings using a photo in place of just the name that isn't being pulled from the glip and we have no idea how to remove it or change it so it just shows the participants name. We have tried changing settings to RC embedded, attempting to remove any added photos in virtual background, updating new photo in glip, to no avail. I don't see a setting in the glip under meetings to change photo either. any help is appreciated. 
1 |3000

kurt-zoellick avatar image
kurt-zoellick answered
Same issue, when I host a ringcentral meeting my current profile picture from app.glip.com is shown, however when I join another RC or Zoom meeting, it shows a different photo which I am not able to change.  any help would be appreciated.
1 |3000

kelly-mccoy avatar image
kelly-mccoy answered mary-community-moderator commented
Any fixes on this? I am having this same issue

1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Kelly, 

You may want to check on this thread.

https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/profile-picture-not-displaying-in-meetings 

There are few members who had solutions. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app