question

Dave Jones avatar image
Dave Jones asked lopez12 commented

Cannot delete voicemails

I have been unable to delete my messages for over two months and RingCentral Tech has been absolutely worthless. I need someone to delete my voice mails. Here is my case inf:

• Case Number10857372
  • Created6:50 AM PDT, 06/02/2020
voicemailoutage
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi Dave,

I checked on the case number you provided and shows that there is currently a known issue with it. An update will be provided to you once it will be resolved.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lopez12 avatar image
lopez12 answered lopez12 commented

I'm having the same issue. I called and opened up a ticket, but no one has reach out to me yet.
I'm able to delete the voice mails from my Android app, but not from Windows portal.

2 comments
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hey, @lopez12 - we see that you currently have an open case with Support for this issue.
It is still a known issue, but the Support team is investigating further. We'll keep our eye on this too.

0 Likes 0 ·
lopez12 avatar image lopez12 Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks Becky,

I opened a case about a week ago and no one has called me yet. However I just checked and it's now working. Thank you for checking.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app