question

Zoltan Repasi avatar image
Zoltan Repasi asked Vlad Sosnin answered

Federation support?

Is Ringcentral supporting federation (presence and IM) with external platform like Skype For Business or Jabber over XMPP or SIP/SIMPLE?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I am not aware of such a feature. I could say that it is not supported.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Zoltan Repasi avatar image
Zoltan Repasi answered

Its a pity, I think there would be some interest

1 |3000

Vlad Sosnin avatar image
Vlad Sosnin answered

AFAIK it's not currently supported but the work on this feature is already underway and, if I'm not mistaken, the testing of it should start in this coming quarter. I'm a newbie (joined this Monday) so take this with a grain of salt. There's plenty of material on wiki already. Have a look at this page, for example: https://wiki.ringcentral.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=217917564

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys