News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Where to find Credentials for Production Platform API
Tags: rest api
Apr 14, 2021 at 7:34am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Saeed Akhter

Where can I find Credentials to access RingCentral production platform API https://platform.ringcentral.com.

I have RC Office premium subscription.

2 Answers
answered on Apr 15, 2021 at 7:32am  

I'm having the same issue... I need to get the password for the production user. In the sandbox I can get it or reset it if I forgot it. But in prod N/A is displayed...

ringcentral.png

So how can I get a password for this user in prod or reset the password in prod for that user?

answered on Apr 14, 2021 at 1:43pm  

When you graduate the app, the system will generate a new client ID and new client Secret for the production environment.

You need to change the Client ID/Secret in your code, replace the ones for sandbox with the production ones.

You will login the same way as you did for the sandbox account. But with user's credentials for your production account.

ref: https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/1338/account-credentials-for-production-envrionment.html

on Apr 19, 2021 at 7:41am   •  0 likes

Please bear with my ignorance but how exactly we "graduate" the app/account from Dev to Production? Please share any link or pointers.

Thanks

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us