Often, you can handle all interaction with the RingCentral API using methods provided in the SDKs without ever needing to learn more about the lower level details of the API communication itself.
Any communication between an external program and RingCentral is performed through one of our APIs. The APIs are agnostic to development platform and language, allowing you much more flexibility.
RingCentral provides documentation for each API we offer. The documentation has details on each API call, including required fields and response details. For a complete list of the RingCentral APIs, visit here.
Its key benefits are:
- Automatically handles token lifecycle procedures in multi-tab environment
- Re-issues non-authorized requests
- Decrypts PUBNUB notification messages
- Parses multipart API responses
- Provides a broad variety of helper functions to work with API requests and responses