Skip to main content

I'm facing an issue with the RingCentral JavaScript SDK and could really use some help understanding what's going wrong.

I have a service running on a client’s side, and whenever it receives a call, it creates a new instance of the SDK to make a POST request to supervise the call (monitoring both sides of the audio). This setup works smoothly, and multiple calls happen throughout the day without any issues.

However, after about a week of continuous operation, without any changes to tokens or keys, all calls start returning a 403 Forbidden error when trying to make the request. This error occurs on the first call of the day, and the day before, there were no issues like this.

It seems like some kind of cache or something within the library might be building up over time. I've tried some troubleshooting, but I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact cause. Has anyone else experienced something similar or have any ideas on what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Can you explain how do you monitor the calls? your own software (using the the latest typescript SDK SDK) or using a desk phone?

Why do you have to create a new instance of the SDK every time you make a POST request to monitor? Can you share some code snippets around the part where you detect incoming calls and send a POST request to supervise the call?

If you are interested, check out this demo project