Skip to main content

It's Official! An All New RingCentral Community!

• 15 August 2024
  • 2 replies
It's Official! An All New RingCentral Community!

Community!
It is my grand pleasure today to announce the official launch of our RingCentral Community.

For a long time, our small but mighty Customer and Developer teams dreamed of creating a conducive space to truly engage with Admins, end users, and Developers. Today represents a true labor of love.

This Community space has been a long time coming! We finally found the perfect home and we are committed to cultivating a space that meets the needs of our Community members around the globe.

With that in mind, you can expect to see more activity here from our teams, but we’re also engaging our talented internal team members to stop by with resources, support, and special opportunities to learn from our experts (that includes the product team)!

We are officially building a Champion Program - and in the coming months we’ll share with you the ways you can get more involved and get even more access and visibility while giving us your invaluable feedback and thoughts.

We’re also working on better ways to reward your activity in the Community. We want you to grow with us and we want to recognize your activity and contributions! Expect to see more badges and ways to collect points - and grab yourself a little swag or a special gift every once in a while. We want to cultivate kindness, cross collaboration, and help you to build relationships and your brand.

With that said, from now until the end of the quarter, every active user who asks a question, answers one, or engages in a post will earn our exclusive Official Launch badge! Get logged in and share something so you don’t miss this badge! Someday it will only be our OG users who will have this celebratory badge. 😉

I’m really excited to be on this journey with all of you. As always, I want to hear from you. Shoot me a DM (a new feature of the Community) or send an email to community.support@ringcentral.com.

Get logged in! It’s time to be a part of something very special!

Best,
Becky Hensley - Community Manager

Wohoooo! 🙌👏👏

😁😁🙌🙌👏👏