question

Steven Leech avatar image
Steven Leech asked Phong Vu answered

Company Call Log - Access Recordings Permission not found under super admin role

I am trying to access company's all call recordings from admin portal and using api also but call recordings are not showing in portal. When i am trying to get the recording data using api then i am getting this error

"In Order to call this API endpoint, one of the following permissions [ReadCallRecordings] have to be granted to the authorized user.".

Before few days back i was able to access recording in portal from call logs but since last 3-4 days i am not able to access that from portal also. There is no column option for recording in call log list.

When i checked permission under super admin role, I can not see "Company Call Log - Access Recordings" permission under Company Call Log. In my another account i can see that option and able to access recording also.

Can you please help to fix this permission issue ASAP? How can i assign "Company Call Log - Access Recordings" permission to super admin role?

Thanks!

call logspermissions
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

With this specific question, you should submit a support ticket via this form

https://developers.ringcentral.com/support/create-case

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys