question

Carter Tenszen avatar image
Carter Tenszen asked Anirban answered

Personal Voicemail records "Im Sorry I did not hear you..." after missed calls. ,Mobile phone Voicemail records "Im sorry I did not hear you" with declined calls..

Hey,

Missed calls automatically send above message to personal voicemail on Iphone. The caller can then leave a message on RC voicemail. That voicemail is emailed to me.

I would like to skip the RC voicemail and have missed calls record directly to my personal voicemail on Iphone.

How do I set this up?

Thanks,

Carter

A missed phone call sends the above message to my personal voicemail system on Iphone. Caller can proceed to leave message on RC VM. RC VM is emailed to me. I would rather skip RC voicemail completely and allow them to leave a message on my Iphone VM.

How do I set this up?

Thanks,

Carter

voicemail
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

Not sure, but see if this below link help to get voicemail to personal voicemail:

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/How-to-forward-my-calls-to-my-personal-voicemail-box.html

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app