question

Jeremy Saunders avatar image
Jeremy Saunders asked Becky-Community_Manager answered

Customers can text our company number, but we can no longer text back from the company number.

This just started today and we've made no changes to our current setup. I do not really have any more to add that is not mentioned in the title.

Can you offer any advice on what happened?

sms and text messagingsending sms
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dana-ali13630 avatar image dana-ali13630 commented ·

My company is also having this same issue, ringcentral doesnt seem to care. I am using both phone and desktop and its the same issue. i end up having to use my personal phone line which is not what we want.

2 Likes 2 ·
Williams Taxi avatar image Williams Taxi dana-ali13630 commented ·

I agree that RC doesn't care, we have been dealing with this same issue for 4 days now, 2 tickets, 27 reps, no return calls, texts, or emails.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

That's strange! I've not heard anything about this type of issue.
I might recommend creating a ticket with Support.

You can create a case HERE.

0 Likes 0 ·
jon-capps avatar image jon-capps commented ·

are you using RingCentral Phone desktop software (logo has a phone in it), if you log under one extension you can do that, however if you use the newer software (Logo has R in it ) you cant use this feature.

Jon

0 Likes 0 ·
EcoCleanology Lesage avatar image EcoCleanology Lesage commented ·

Same problem here... can't speak to anyone.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered

This is a known issue. We ask that you create a ticket to log your issue with support. They will be in touch when new details or information is available.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app