question

ash-brown avatar image
ash-brown asked Anirban answered

Distinguish Between RingCentral & Mobile Number Incoming Calls

When I get a call to my RingCentral number and it goes to the RingCentral app on my mobile phone, it looks identical to when I get a call directly to my mobile number.

I would like to see both the caller ID for every call and which number is being called (my RingCentral number or my mobile number).

As a comparison (although it may not be exactly the same), I have a Google Voice number and that app on my mobile phone. When I get a call to my Google Voice number, that app pops up and shows me who is calling. So, it's clear that the incoming call is going to either my mobile number or to my Google Voice number, and the caller ID is shown in both.

So, my question is this: Can I set things up where I can see both the caller ID and which number the incoming call is going to, rather than all incoming RingCentral calls looking identical to incoming calls to my mobile number?

Thanks in advance.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

I think I can see a feature request with same requirement here:

https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/CUSTCOM-I-1989

If this is not the case you want, then please contact support team here

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app