question

jbm avatar image
jbm asked Phong Vu answered

Emailed .xlsx call logs still do not have data contained in them

The call logs that get emailed to me in the form of .xlsx files still do not contain any data; I have spent numerous calls with the customer service/tech team about this bug. RingCentral is a fantastic software for tracking all aspects of call and text communication, and I'm amazed that this problem has persisted for over 7 months on one of the key features. Through working with the Tech Team it was confirmed that .csv files through email would show data, while we have not been able to get the .xlsx files to show data. Can you please make it an option to email .csv files? I have been shown that a simple change to .csv would resolve the problem.

call logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Are you talking about the service web at https://service.ringcentral.com, where you can download the call log or set an email to receive the call log?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys