question

Tin Piano avatar image
Tin Piano asked Erik Pierce answered

how to remove the beep sound

how to remove the beep sound

ringcentral app
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Tin, please tell us more about your concern. When do you hear the beep sound in the app?

0 Likes 0 ·
Tin Piano avatar image Tin Piano commented ·

everytime i have a call or connected to a call.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Tin Piano commented ·

@Tin Piano , it may be because your Call Recording feature is on. Kindly check on this KB Article, https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Hearing-Periodic-Beeping-Sound-During-Outbound-Calls-RingCentral.html.

0 Likes 0 ·
Glenn Bowlsby avatar image Glenn Bowlsby mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I have a user with the beeping issues. I checked the KB but I do not see the call recording section. Is there another place on the desktop app that I could check?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Erik Pierce avatar image
Erik Pierce answered

Are you on the latest version of the app? This is probably the same issue our organization had. An update a while back corrected this issue. Make sure you are on the latest version.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app