I have been looking all over the Ring Central Developer Web Site for a way to route calls based on user input and I can’t find anything. Here is what I’m trying to do:
- User calls and is prompted for a Work Order Number (6 digits).
- Work Order is verified if legit by lookup into our database.
- If the Work Order is legit, the user is prompted for a PIN (4 digits).
- The system would lookup the PIN in our database and return an extension to forward the call to.
- If that extension is busy, forward the call to a Call Queue.
- If not busy, but no pickup after 6 rings, prompt the user if they want to leave a voicemail or go to the Call Queue.
Is there an app or way to do this? I can write REST web services for the SQL queries to return a value if that's needed.