question

Bob O'Connor avatar image
Bob O'Connor asked mary-community-moderator commented

My client using RC says on-hold time is only 30 seconds

My client uses RC as my company does. We make on-hold programs, MOH. My client says only the first 30 seconds of the message is being heard. a) can that be true? and b) how do I change that? I'd like to know the limit, preferably to be whatever the MOH program length happens to be.

call handling
8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Bob O'Connor Can you please clarify on this? Which on-hold time are you referring?

0 Likes 0 ·
Bob O'Connor avatar image Bob O'Connor mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you, Mary.

I called the client, got put on hold, and our program played 20-25 seconds and then the line was hung up, call ended. Does that help narrow it down?

We need the entire program to be available, whether the playback starts at the beginning of their on-hold program, or anywhere else. From what I can tell, each time I'm put on hold the program restarts at the very beginning and then the call hangs up after 20-25 seconds of playback.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Bob O'Connor commented ·

Did it happen to every call put on hold?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Bob O'Connor avatar image Bob O'Connor mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

tagging you, @Mary-Community_Moderator

please see my reply

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Bob O'Connor commented ·

Please open a ticket for this concern. Tech Support team will further investigate.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app