Solved

Webhook Issue

• 1 November 2021
  • 10 replies

My webhook is no longer receiving anything from RingCentral, it's been working for 1.5 years...

Things I've tried:

- Creating a new webhook
- Verifying the webhook exists using "Get Subscriptions" (https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/Subscriptions/listSubscriptions)
- Verified the server address is accurate when creating the webhook
- Verified I can talk to my webhook server over the internet and that it see's me doing so
- Updated all libraries that are being used in my scripts

Any ideas? Seems like it stopped working this weekend, but it might have been longer than that, I just noticed this morning.

I'm using Python, NGROK, WSGI and Flask. Like I said though, this has been working so not sure if it's related to a bigger issue.

icon

Best answer by Phong1426275020 1 November 2021, 18:14

View original

10 replies

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Userlevel 1

What event filters are in your subscription?

Hey Phong,

I'm using: /restapi/v1.0/account/~/telephony/sessions

The intermittent subscription issue that we had yesterday has been resolved completely. Please confirm your instance works fine.

Was working for me after the fix and in the last hour it stopped again.

Userlevel 1

We have not heard from others since the fixes. Can you double check by delete all existing subscriptions (if any) then create a new one. If the problem persists, give me your account id.

Thanks

Sorry for the delay. Yes, it's been working for me.

Thank you!

Looks like there was an intermittent issue again this morning for a short period and the issue issue got resolved as well. Should be working correctly.

Still not working for me

recreated the subscription, new id is aa0b7463-e3d6-4301-abb0-1113e5bd3bca

@Gary Can you open a support ticket or reach out to me via email vyshakh.babji@ringcentral.com . I can help you in getting this resolved.