question

ashikh-p-m9619 avatar image
ashikh-p-m9619 asked Tyler Liu answered

pubnub

I am integrating ring central c# package to asp.net mvc5 application.Autherization is done and when i try to call subscription it shows an error like

"Could not load file or assembly 'PubNub-Messaging, Version=1.0.6201.20023, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=dc66f52ce6619f44' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)":"PubNub-Messaging, Version=1.0.6201.20023, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=dc66f52ce6619f44"

when i installed ring central client it added pubnub-messaging version 1.0.6151.29001, now i am unable to change the package.

This is my code,

var subscription = rc.Restapi().Subscription().New();

subscription.EventFilters.Add("/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/message-store");

subscription.EventFilters.Add("/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/presence");

subscription.ConnectEvent += (sender, args) =>

{

Console.WriteLine("Connected:");

Console.WriteLine(args.Message);

};

subscription.NotificationEvent += (sender, args) =>

{

Console.WriteLine("Notification:");

Console.WriteLine(args.notification);

};

subscription.ErrorEvent += (sender, args) =>

{

Console.WriteLine("Error:");

Console.WriteLine(args.Message);

};

var sub = await subscription.Register();

please reply regarding the issue

authentication
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
@ashikh, Since this is a SDK-specific issue, I've created your post on the GitHub repo here. We'll have our C# experts look into this.

https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-csharp-client/issues/27
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
Which version of  ringcentral-csharp-client did you install? Could you please try latest version instead?

Can you reproduce the issue with an hello world style sample project?  I cannot reproduce it myself. The code seems fine. It might be an issue of how your IDE install and manage dependencies
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys