question

Dylan Bowman avatar image
Dylan Bowman asked Suyash Joshi answered

How can I update my RingCentral Marketplace Application Profile Name ?

I'm finalizing getting my app gallery app moved from an old account and application to a new one and when I try to submit my marketplace application I am getting an error that "The profile name is already taken". I have removed the old marketplace app from the gallery and completely deleted the old production application so the name should be available: Marchex for { { PARTNER_NAME }} in the field Profile Name is where I am having issues. Thank you for helping me resolve this.

app gallery
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Suyash Joshi avatar image
Suyash Joshi answered

Hi @Dylan Bowman I was able to find the old app that you deleted and we actually changed its name so why don't you try to update the name of the new one again and see if that goes through. Btw I did find one more application from your organization that is under someone else's name and it is active but without an app profile. If you run into the same problem after trying again, please file a support ticket and mention that below so we can further inspect the issue and help you update the profile app name.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys