question

Mark Conklin avatar image
Mark Conklin asked mary-community-moderator commented

FAX TIF ISSUE

Logged into my RingCentral account to view a fax. When I click on the icon to open the fax, it does not open as a .PDF. I get an error message because it is trying to open as as a .TIF. I have spoken with chat multiple times!!! CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. Ring Central originally told me that to fix it that I needed to tell the customer to call send the fax again and this time to select .PDF as the file format that he was sending in. However, I told the rep that you don't actually select a file format when sending a fax. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME FAST AS I NEED ACCESS TO THESE FAXES THAT CAME IN AND MY CUSTOMER CANNOT RESEND.

fax
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mark Conklin avatar image Mark Conklin commented ·

This is a huge impact to our practice and it would be incredibly helpful to find a solution to our problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Mark Conklin commented ·

Hi Mark! Sorry for experiencing this inconvenience. It was a known issue before and got fixed recently. I submitted your ticket to Tech Support so they can help you fix it. Send us an email at community.support@ringcentral.com if you need your case #.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app