question

serge-williams8371 avatar image
serge-williams8371 asked Suyash Joshi commented

Hi, i'm looking for a quick text app for sms , any suggestion ?

i would like to have a memory bank of quick text for my customers, i frequently ask the same question to my customers, any app that will suit my needs ? , thanks

sms and text messaging
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Please elaborate your question. I have no idea what does it mean "a memory bank of quick text ..." and what exactly you are looking for. Are you at least a RingCentral customer?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

serge-williams8371 avatar image
serge-williams8371 answered Suyash Joshi commented

1653505362435.png

Hi, Yes i'm a customer, sorry English is not my native language, when i use the desktop app, and i'm using the TXT interface, i am asking my customer ( where are you located ? ) and other sentences, is there a way so i d'ont have to type it each time.... i do security camera installation for a living,

i would like to have a button for pre-build sentences

1653506082209.png

thanks in advance

Serge W

1653505362435.png (43.3 KiB)
1653506082209.png (173.7 KiB)
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·

Unfortunately, that is not possible at this time as that space is not available to developers to put custom buttons, etc. However, you may want to look at Add-In Framework that allows you to build custom integration inside of RingCentral Messaging.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys