question

Check Out avatar image
Check Out asked mary-community-moderator commented

Incoming calls do not show caller's name

We have Yealink Ultra-elegant gigabit IP phone SIP-T48U. Incoming calls show as our office tel number on top and below it is the incoming tel number. I need it to show the name of the caller. How do I do that?

TIA

caller id
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hi! The Incoming Caller ID Name feature is available to all RingCentral MVP Premium and Ultimate accounts. You may have to upgrade your current plan to have this feature enabled.

4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Derek Cole avatar image Derek Cole commented ·

How do I upgrade to MVP?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Derek Cole commented ·

Hi @Derek Cole, you may contact your Account Manager to assist you with upgrading. Please reach out to our team community.support@ringcentral.com if you need help getting your Account Manager's information.

0 Likes 0 ·
Maryam Hamdan avatar image Maryam Hamdan mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Mary, I am chatting with a ringcentral rep named Payton Tawater, and he states that is not true. I have standard now, and would like this feature, and I am willing to upgrade to premium. He said he is "100% positive"

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app