question

Mary Labradores avatar image
Mary Labradores asked jenn-community-moderator commented

Incoming calls instantly goes to missed calls that didn't even reached me, there was no ring or notification at all

Hi guys, i need your help. I work as a receptionist and i have a problem with my rc app on my windows desktop. i kept on having missed calls that didn't even rang on my side. there was also no notification of a missed call. The only way that i knew that someone had tried to call me was when i click the call log and thats when i'll find out that i had missed calls. but i was online at that time. and these problem affects my evaluation at work. pls help thank you.

call handlingcall logscall monitoring
7 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dominic Macioce avatar image Dominic Macioce commented ·

Hi Mary. We have been having this same issue. Generally its when we have more than 1 user signed in at a time. We have been told this is a known issue but there is no fix and no eta of if one will be done.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Brosecure 1 avatar image Brosecure 1 commented ·

Hi Team,

As discussed, with one of your ref and supervisor name Richerd, escalating the same issue from last two months.

Still the missed calls issue persist however, it is just not an technical issue, its impacting my business. Still as you requested we have shared you the sample Nos.

for the same missed calls issues.

Please note the behaviour expected from the Ring Central account if our customer calls the ring central TFN it is should get route to the particular campaign and with in 3 to 6 rings my advisors should get notification & he should be able to answer the calls. However which is not happening the moment customer is calling to on out TFN without any notifications to the assigned extensions under Brosecure campaign calls are getting dropped which is reflecting in the systems as missed calls. Kindly look into this on priority bases.

Expect your reply on immediate bases.

0 Likes 0 ·
Reggie Andaya avatar image Reggie Andaya commented ·

Has there been any solution to this issue? I'm experiencing the same issue via a call queue or dialing the user directly. Only some users are experiencing this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello @Mary Labradores, are these missed calls came from direct dial to your extension or from a call queue?

-1 Like -1 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app