question

renee-bugbee3061 avatar image
renee-bugbee3061 asked mary-community-moderator commented

Send call to Private Park Location?

This seems like a really dumb question, but I created a Private Park location (Ext 222), added everyone in the company as Location Members so that anyone could theorectically Park a call at 222 and anyone else could pick it up. However: how do I send a call to that Private Park location? When pressing the Park softkey on my Polycom phone, it sends the call to a virtual extension. If I try transferring the call to extension 222, it says that group doesn't accept calls?

call parkpark
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

You are doing the right way of parking a call. Can you try rebooting your phone and try again?

0 Likes 0 ·
renee-bugbee3061 avatar image renee-bugbee3061 commented ·

Rebooted phone. Still having issue where if I use the [Park] Soft Key, it says "your call is parked at extension XXX" and doesn't give an option to select which one. If I didn't remember that number, I can't get back to the call, which is why I want to send it to the Private Park Location. If try transferring, get "This group does not accept phone calls. You will now be disconnected." and it hangs up. It appears I can only transfer to Private Park Location using the Desktop app.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ renee-bugbee3061 commented ·

May I know what's the make and model of your phone? And is it purchased from RingCentral?

0 Likes 0 ·
renee-bugbee3061 avatar image renee-bugbee3061 commented ·

Polycom VVX 411 purchased from RingCentral.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ renee-bugbee3061 commented ·

Hi @renee-bugbee, I submitted a Support ticket for you so that someone can assist you with troubleshooting this issue. Your case number is 16717387, and someone will reach out to you within 24 hours.

1 Like 1 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app