question

K P avatar image
K P asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Cannot send texts

Two members of our team have lost the ability to send texts. We have a paid plan with ringcentral and the settings are as they should be in order to allow them to text. This is very obviously a ring central reoccurring issue.

We have also tried calling ring central support line but the operator is AI and the issue has not been resolved. From what I see in other questions from other people they never received any resolution either. Is there a reason you are not resolving this ?

text
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hey, @K P I see that you have some cases open. I would encourage you to work with the Support team on this. However, if you're not able to get an answer, please shoot us an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

1 Like 1 ·
Jami Erickson avatar image Jami Erickson commented ·

we are having the same issue, cannot send texts suddently.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Jami Erickson commented ·

@Jami Erickson I see that you opened a case - work with Support and keep us apprised if we can assist in escalation.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app