question

Anne Sullivan avatar image
Anne Sullivan asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

where can we provide feed back on the New Phone experience (Beta)?

I want to provide feedback as we feel like it took a step backwards and the current dialer has better functionality. With the New phone experience, you can no longer select the dialer from any page you are on and it takes up half of the window for no reason.

phonemvp
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Anne Sullivan Can you share who extended the beta to you? That might help us to identify where we can get your feedback to.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anne Sullivan avatar image Anne Sullivan Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

it just showed up as an option in our MVP app and some users had it turned on this morning. We did not request it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Anne Sullivan commented ·

I've asked around and am waiting for an answer.
In the meantime, you could pop into the desktop app Resource Center and report an issue there.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hey, @Anne Sullivan I connected with the product team and they shared the following:
It is an opt-in feature and can be disabled.
I have enclosed a screen shot on how the feature can be disabled.
ALSO - your feedback is welcome and appreciated! I had some leadership from the Product team connect with me about this thread and would like to chat with you further.
May I connect you with them to learn more about your experience?

new-phone-experience-beta.png

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anne Sullivan avatar image Anne Sullivan commented ·

Thanks Becky, we have disabled it and please feel free to reach out to me.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Anne Sullivan commented ·

Excellent!
I'll shoot an email to connect you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app