question

Brosecure 1 avatar image
Brosecure 1 asked mary-community-moderator commented

Incoming calls instantly goes to missed calls that didn't even reached me, there was no ring or notification at all

Hi Team,

As discussed, with one of your ref and supervisor name Richerd, escalating the same issue from last two months.

Still the missed calls issue persist however, it is just not an technical issue, its impacting my business. Still as you requested we have shared you the sample Nos.

for the same missed calls issues.

Please note the behaviour expected from the Ring Central account if our customer calls the ring central TFN it is should get route to the particular campaign and with in 3 to 6 rings my advisors should get notification & he should be able to answer the calls. However which is not happening the moment customer is calling to on out TFN without any notifications to the assigned extensions under Brosecure campaign calls are getting dropped which is reflecting in the systems as missed calls. Kindly look into this on priority bases.

Expect your reply on immediate bases.

Regards,

David Wilson

phone not ringing
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Brosecure 1, we're looking into this case for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app