question

Teenya Gantt avatar image
Teenya Gantt asked Becky-Community_Manager edited

What is the login and password to an OBi302 once you have connected it to Ring Central?

We use OBi302 ATA's for our fax machines. When you first set up the ATA the login is admin and password is admin. Once it is connected to Ring Central you can not get into the ATA with that login and password. Does anyone know what the credentials change to once it is connected to Ring Central?

hardware
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Teenya Gantt avatar image Teenya Gantt commented ·

Thank you for the info Mary!!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Teenya Gantt commented ·

You're welcome!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Once a device is successfully provisioned to RingCentral, it will generate a unique password for accessing its web interface. Please get in touch with Tech Support to get this information. You may submit a ticket to https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joe Cache avatar image
Joe Cache answered mary-community-moderator commented

If you'd to keep control of your local OBI's - you can always do a manual provision. It's what we've done and had no issues in the past 2+ years. I have a doc I can share if you need to know which fields on which screens.

5 comments
1 |3000

Joe Cache avatar image Joe Cache commented ·

Your sip and proxy most likely will be different.

This will keep you in control of the admin passcode for the OBI's

Good luck.

OBI Programming for manual RC.pdf

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
Teenya Gantt avatar image Teenya Gantt commented ·

Thank you Joe! Please send me the doc.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.